App crashes Android phone :( Why?

Claude Speed

Nov 24, 2014
Visit site
I opened Storage Partitions app and it stuck at some point and then I see No signal-like thing and device rebooted! Why?
Note: It started normally!

Detailed explanation: https://youtu.be/6PKrGqeDMAs (It is a YouTube video)
Video description (for lazy people):
Problem solving purposes only!

- Extra Info -
App: Storage Partitions
Device: Samsung Galaxy Trend Plus

Posted via the Android Central App

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
1) Put the camera (or the phone you're using the camera on) down. Waving it all over the room doesn't help us.

2) Look at the video before you post it. I saw the play store open to Storage Partitions, then a lot of motion and a covered lens, then a phone with the Samsung label. We have no idea what you were doing or what was happening.

3) Please don't bump a thread more than once every 24 hours at the most. This isn't "you post, we respond", it's "you post and if someone notices your post and has an answer, s/he might decide to respond". Some posts aren't answered for days, because only 1 person knows the answer and was busy for a few days. Some posts are never answered because no one knows the answer.

Claude Speed

Nov 24, 2014
Visit site
I opened Storage Partitions, app opened, and after several seconds, brightness was increased and I see display messed up and device showed device and device model (which happens on startup), then startup sound and Samsung logo appeared and device booted! That is whole story! Now, can you help me?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon