I'm trying to watch movies that I have redeemed via Disney's digital HD, but it's just not working out for me. I have the Disney Anywhere app, and even after downloading the movie to my device, whenever I choose to play the movie it just loads forever. I seriously had it on overnight and the next morning it was still loading.

Whenever I would try to back out it would say that the Google Play Movies & TV app wasn't responding, and if I want to close it. Thinking that to be the culprit, I tried to open that app. At first I couldn't even get it to open. I uninstalled and re-installed it, and now it will at least open.

Now I can open the Movies & TV app, and had the ability to download my movie there, so I did. After waiting for it to download I tried to play it from there, but with the same result. Just loads forever, and if I try to back out after waiting a while, the app crashes.

TL;DR Downloaded movies don't play, just load forever and crash the app. What gives?
    04-05-2015 09:42 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! Which device? Does a reboot help at all?

Try going to Settings>Apps, select Disney Anywhere, and Clear Cache/Clear Data, then Force Stop. Do the same for Download Manager. Now try again.
    04-06-2015 12:09 AM
    Im using Samsung Edge and i used to preview and watch all my downloaded movies. Now wont play and kept saying try again 😐
    06-15-2016 08:26 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Note Edge? S6 or S7 edge?

Where are you downloading the movies from, and what app are you using to play them?
    06-15-2016 10:36 PM