Lollipop note 4, worked fine since upgrade til wife wanted to view some videos and handed it back. Something obviously got clicked or unclicked. When doing a video playback, on the screen there are NOW 2 objects, a small icon of movie, then in rest of screen it shows a reduced size of vid playing and looks out of ratio. I can click the white circle/dot at top of player area THEN click the diagonal arrow and it expands and plays back ok full screen, "for that one time only". I start another video, and it goes back to showing an icon and a smaller player on screen. Someone please give me some ideas of how to get it to default back to playing 1 video that I select AND in full screen. -without having to go through a new defaulted process that makes me click 3 more times to see a full screeen video.

I am a little green on this, so please give instructions as in settings>device>something>something as opposed to some terminology terms I may not be familar with. Thank you in advance for any help
    04-05-2015 07:59 PM
    Lollipop note 4, worked fine since upgrade til wife wanted to view some videos and handed it back. Something obviously got clicked or unclicked. When doing a video playback, on the screen there are NOW 2 objects, a small icon of movie, then in rest of screen it shows a reduced size of vid playing and looks out of ratio. I can click the white circle/dot at top of player area THEN click the diagonal arrow and it expands and plays back ok full screen, "for that one time only". I start another video, and it goes back to showing an icon and a smaller player on screen. Someone please give me some ideas of how to get it to default back to playing 1 video that I select AND in full screen. -without having to go through a new defaulted process that makes me click 3 more times to see a full screeen video.

I am a little green on this, so please give instructions as in settings>device>something>something as opposed to some terminology terms I may not be familar with. Thank you in advance for any help
    Welcome to Android Central!

You can try going in and resetting the video app. Go to Settings, Application Manager, All Apps, scroll down to the Video player and clear the data. See if that resolves the issue.
    04-07-2015 11:22 AM