Hi
    I recently downloaded drupe, it's a comms app, however unsure if I wanted to keep it I decided to uninstall it for a while,
    Problem = the drupe app has left the four dots to the left and a ghost image of the WiFi, batt indicator and time in the top right had corner and I can't get rid of this remnant.
    The dots do nothing and the batt and WiFi are just an image that's locked, not active as the app has been deleted, does anyone know what to do to remove it, Short of plugging into Samsung Kies on the laptop which I don't want to do for something so small, but it's bloody annoying!
    04-05-2015 11:27 PM
    Hi
    I recently downloaded drupe, it's a comms app, however unsure if I wanted to keep it I decided to uninstall it for a while,
    Problem = the drupe app has left the four dots to the left and a ghost image of the WiFi, batt indicator and time in the top right had corner and I can't get rid of this remnant.
    The dots do nothing and the batt and WiFi are just an image that's locked, not active as the app has been deleted, does anyone know what to do to remove it, Short of plugging into Samsung Kies on the laptop which I don't want to do for something so small, but it's bloody annoying!
    Welcome to Android Central!

Have you tried booting in to your stock recovery and clearing out the cache partition? What phone do you have?
    04-07-2015 06:39 AM
    Found the problem,
    Optical illusion of a horizontally taken pic viewed vertically, top and bottom third of the screen appeared black as if image edge was mid screen but in fact ghost 👻 image f wifi and batt, and the drupe dots were part of the image
    04-07-2015 02:20 PM
    Found the problem,
    Optical illusion of a horizontally taken pic viewed vertically, top and bottom third of the screen appeared black as if image edge was mid screen but in fact ghost image f wifi and batt, and the drupe dots were part of the image
    Sweet, so you are all fixed up?
    04-07-2015 06:41 PM
    Yep, thanks for the reply
    04-07-2015 06:45 PM
    Hi. I do have the same probleme on my blackberry. Can't get rid of this application. Every i try 1mobile market crash. Very anoying. Please someone help me
    03-13-2016 10:09 PM