My Karbon A3 mobile restarts automatically after the startup screen of karbon and repeats again nad again. I have searched many place for solution but none works. I tried to enter the factory boot menu. After pressing POWER key and VOLUME DOWN key, the screen has only fastboot mode which doesnt get selected. And with POWER and VOLUME UP screen key, there is test mode screen. I also tried to use many tools but none detects my phone even after installing the driver.
    04-06-2015 01:01 AM
    My Karbon A3 mobile restarts automatically after the startup screen of karbon and repeats again nad again. I have searched many place for solution but none works. I tried to enter the factory boot menu. After pressing POWER key and VOLUME DOWN key, the screen has only fastboot mode which doesnt get selected. And with POWER and VOLUME UP screen key, there is test mode screen. I also tried to use many tools but none detects my phone even after installing the driver.
    Welcome to Android Central!

Check out this thread it looks like it has the stock firmware with a flash tool to install it.

Karbonn Mobiles All Stock Roms | Karbonn S9 | XDA Forums
    04-07-2015 11:41 AM