Hello. I'm owning a Samsung Galaxy S3 for the past 2 years. I've never had a battery drain problem, but for the past few months, I've seen a significant drain in the battery, especially at night. I have tried putting the WiFi and Bluetooth off as well as the GPS. I tried making minimal use of the phone but to no avail. I tried uninstalling a few unwanted apps, but was of no use. I even changed my battery yesterday, and put my phone in Airplane mode also, but nothing helped. There are no apps which are running in the background also. I seen that the screen was using 80% of the battery at times also. I've even put the brightness in auto mode. Please help! I'm tired with this battery drain!
    04-06-2015 04:03 AM
    Welcome to Android Central.

Was the replacement battery of high quality?

If so, it may be worth considering a Factory Reset, troublesome though it is to do that, and with no certainty that it will fix your problems. Let us know if you decide to proceed with that....we have guides that may be helpful to you.

However, one thing that you can try right away is a Cache Partition wipe. It causes no loss of personal data.

You might try using Safe Mode, too.

Posted via the Android Central App
    04-06-2015 06:50 AM