Hey guys,

I just bought a Nexus 6 today and I'm having a huge problem.

I make Android games in Unity and Adobe Air. I run these games on my Nexus 7 and my Moto G without the slightest bit of lag (not to brag, but I know what I'm doing when it comes to mobile optimization).
    I installed my games on my new Nexus 6 and they lag really badly, even though they run fine on devices with lower specs.

It's running stock Android 5.1 and I have absolutely no idea what's wrong. My other devices run on stock Android 5.0.2.

Do you think it's best to do a factory reset? Or could it be something else?

Thanks in advance.
    04-06-2015 07:11 AM
    Hey guys,

I just bought a Nexus 6 today and I'm having a huge problem.

I make Android games in Unity and Adobe Air. I run these games on my Nexus 7 and my Moto G without the slightest bit of lag (not to brag, but I know what I'm doing when it comes to mobile optimization).
    I installed my games on my new Nexus 6 and they lag really badly, even though they run fine on devices with lower specs.

It's running stock Android 5.1 and I have absolutely no idea what's wrong. My other devices run on stock Android 5.0.2.

Do you think it's best to do a factory reset? Or could it be something else?

Thanks in advance.
    Welcome to Android Central!

Did you recently just update to 5.1?
    04-07-2015 08:18 AM