I've been searching for video editing app which allows me to play and scroll frame by frame of videos which is similar to "videopix" from iOS App Store, or like QuickTime from pc. I've been using iPad with this "videopix" for awhile but lately iOS has been so buggy with my iPad 2, and I've been thinking about switching to android tablet....but since this app is very important to me for my professional use, I really hope to find an alternative app in android land. Can anyone help me ? Thank you!!
    04-06-2015 10:26 AM
    I've been searching for video editing app which allows me to play and scroll frame by frame of videos which is similar to "videopix" from iOS App Store, or like QuickTime from pc. I've been using iPad with this "videopix" for awhile but lately iOS has been so buggy with my iPad 2, and I've been thinking about switching to android tablet....but since this app is very important to me for my professional use, I really hope to find an alternative app in android land. Can anyone help me ? Thank you!!
    Welcome to Android Central!

I am pretty sure that the video editor software on the Samsung Tablet does this. I know it does in on my Note 4, try going in to Bestbuy and checking out them in the Samsung Experience. They will probably let you record a little video on one of the tablets to test out.
    04-07-2015 06:47 PM