Why do I have to cut my photo size (Google Keep on 4.3)?

A

AC Question

google keep on 4.3 - cut photo size or doesnt add it at all

Hello,

i want to add a photo to a note of mine. it is actually a jpg created from an excel table. black and white, size is 946kB. if i try to add an error message comes up saying max. size is 10MB and/or 25Mpixel. if i decrease the size of the resolution going down to 62kB (not well readable) then i can add but the top and bottom parts are cut, not visible. happens the same on my phone with android 4.3 and W7 with firefox.

please help

thanks in advance

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
Re: google keep on 4.3 - cut photo size or doesnt add it at all

Hello,

i want to add a photo to a note of mine. it is actually a jpg created from an excel table. black and white, size is 946kB. if i try to add an error message comes up saying max. size is 10MB and/or 25Mpixel. if i decrease the size of the resolution going down to 62kB (not well readable) then i can add but the top and bottom parts are cut, not visible. happens the same on my phone with android 4.3 and W7 with firefox.

please help

thanks in advance

Welcome to Android Central!

What are you using to re-size the image? Windows Paint? Try opening the image up on your phone and then take a screen shot of it open on your phone. Then try to use the screen shot instead of the one you are currently trying to use.

lajos Kormos

Apr 8, 2015
Visit site
Re: google keep on 4.3 - cut photo size or doesnt add it at all

hello itguy,
thanks for your help.
i resized by acdsee on w7. i will try your method soon, but my way is more comfy (bigger screen, keyboard, mouse etc)
anyway, keep you informed