Used to use Pulse reader, then they required a login with LINKEDIN acct so I left that one and moved to TAPTU which was really great but went out of business on the 31st. I've tried several others since then (feedly, flipboard etc) and hate them all.

What I loved about Pulse and Taptu is that you can build your own newsfeed in an organized, easy to view way. Sources were stacked on top of each other and you could swipe left to right to view preview headlines/image of each clip in each feed. It was really easy to find what you're looking for and quickly browse your user created feeds to see what was interesting.

All these other ones are difficult to read. Everything is either jumbled up into one big feed (not separated by source) or you can only view 1 page/source at a time. I liked the easily visible and sorted functionality of Pulse and Taptu.

Anybody know of an app that allows the user to view their news in that same way?

Thanks
    04-06-2015 01:37 PM
    Used to use Pulse reader, then they required a login with LINKEDIN acct so I left that one and moved to TAPTU which was really great but went out of business on the 31st. I've tried several others since then (feedly, flipboard etc) and hate them all.

What I loved about Pulse and Taptu is that you can build your own newsfeed in an organized, easy to view way. Sources were stacked on top of each other and you could swipe left to right to view preview headlines/image of each clip in each feed. It was really easy to find what you're looking for and quickly browse your user created feeds to see what was interesting.

All these other ones are difficult to read. Everything is either jumbled up into one big feed (not separated by source) or you can only view 1 page/source at a time. I liked the easily visible and sorted functionality of Pulse and Taptu.

Anybody know of an app that allows the user to view their news in that same way?

Thanks
    Welcome to Android Central!

Have you tried using Play Newstand?
    04-07-2015 01:25 PM