Everyone else in my family has an iPhone. Up until about a month ago, there were never any problems in the group text. Now I only receive my mom's messages, and only she sees the messages I send into the group. No one else sees them.

My brother checked and made sure I was still in the recipient list, which I am.

*yesterday he texted me a bunch of photos directly to my number. After that, I received a message from him in the group text, but he could still not see what I sent back. I thought this to be peculiar and worth adding

Why is this happening? Is there anyway I might fix it? Thanks in advance for your help!
    04-06-2015 03:00 PM
    Everyone else in my family has an iPhone. Up until about a month ago, there were never any problems in the group text. Now I only receive my mom's messages, and only she sees the messages I send into the group. No one else sees them.

My brother checked and made sure I was still in the recipient list, which I am.

*yesterday he texted me a bunch of photos directly to my number. After that, I received a message from him in the group text, but he could still not see what I sent back. I thought this to be peculiar and worth adding

Why is this happening? Is there anyway I might fix it? Thanks in advance for your help!
    Welcome to Android Central!

Have you tried using a different messaging app like Hangouts or Chomp SMS to see if they have the same issue.
    04-08-2015 07:34 AM