For some reason whenever I try to install apps it says: Application cannot be installed in the default install location. I have no clue what this means, I have no clue where the default install location is or why it can't be installed. I accidentally got rid of ALL updates for Google play services so know most of my apps don't work. I try to update Google play services and it starts downloading... then it stops at 63% and it comes up with the Application cannot be installed. It is very frustrating and I have plenty of space and I don't have SD card. Please help!
    04-06-2015 11:33 PM
    For some reason whenever I try to install apps it says: Application cannot be installed in the default install location. I have no clue what this means, I have no clue where the default install location is or why it can't be installed. I accidentally got rid of ALL updates for Google play services so know most of my apps don't work. I try to update Google play services and it starts downloading... then it stops at 63% and it comes up with the Application cannot be installed. It is very frustrating and I have plenty of space and I don't have SD card. Please help!
    Welcome to Android Central!

Try going in to your settings,applications, all apps, scroll down to Google Play and Google Play Services and clear the data from both apps. Try logging in to Google Play and updating Google Play Services.
    04-08-2015 07:49 PM