Why is my Samsung Gear app store not opening up?

A

AC Question

I have having some issues with my Samsung Gear app that I would appreciate some assistance on.
I own a Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini with a Samsung Gear S and the Samsung Gear Apps store on the S4 Mini does not respond when clicked on. It will become highlighted when clicked on so it is acknowledging that I have selected the icon to open it, but it will not open. I've tried updating both devices as well as factory resting the Gear S and fully reinstalling the Samsung Gear app on my phone, but the application for the Gear App Store still wont open. Is there a possible fix for this issue?

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
I have having some issues with my Samsung Gear app that I would appreciate some assistance on.
I own a Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini with a Samsung Gear S and the Samsung Gear Apps store on the S4 Mini does not respond when clicked on. It will become highlighted when clicked on so it is acknowledging that I have selected the icon to open it, but it will not open. I've tried updating both devices as well as factory resting the Gear S and fully reinstalling the Samsung Gear app on my phone, but the application for the Gear App Store still wont open. Is there a possible fix for this issue?

Are you installing the correct Gear Manager app? There are two of them one is for the Gear Fit and the other is for the Gear 2 and Gear S

Manager