I recently rooted my Samsung Galaxy s3 (international version) and I downloaded and installed the cyanogen mod 12 for lollipop 5.0.2 , but there was a problem it didn't have google apps installed on the phone after I booted it . I downloaded a gapps zipped file and also tried to install it on my phone but during the installation it said installation aborted status 7 error so I rebooted the device but as it came on a whole bunch of messages .
    Rooted Samsung Galaxy s3 international version running on cyanogen mod 12 , lollipop 5.0.2 ... The cyanogen mod worked perfectly before I tried to install the gapps ... I need help to either remove gapps or fix it ... When I open the updated script in the gapps folder on my desktop it says " Google Apps for Android 5.0"
    04-07-2015 04:25 AM
    I recently rooted my Samsung Galaxy s3 (international version) and I downloaded and installed the cyanogen mod 12 for lollipop 5.0.2 , but there was a problem it didn't have google apps installed on the phone after I booted it . I downloaded a gapps zipped file and also tried to install it on my phone but during the installation it said installation aborted status 7 error so I rebooted the device but as it came on a whole bunch of messages .
    Rooted Samsung Galaxy s3 international version running on cyanogen mod 12 , lollipop 5.0.2 ... The cyanogen mod worked perfectly before I tried to install the gapps ... I need help to either remove gapps or fix it ... When I open the updated script in the gapps folder on my desktop it says " Google Apps for Android 5.0"
    Welcome to Android Central!

Try booting in to recovery and re-flashing the CM12 and see if that fixes the issue. You shouldn't have to wipe any data but you can if you want.
    04-07-2015 02:27 PM