Recently I was invited to download an updated version of Android to my Nexus 7, which I did. From then on, everything slowed, screens froze, touches on the screen often didn't work and the whole device started to behave erratically. I was advised to revert to factory settings, which I did. In the process I lost my contacts/address list. I can't remember how it got onto the tablet originally, How do I get it back ?
    04-07-2015 04:35 AM
    Recently I was invited to download an updated version of Android to my Nexus 7, which I did. From then on, everything slowed, screens froze, touches on the screen often didn't work and the whole device started to behave erratically. I was advised to revert to factory settings, which I did. In the process I lost my contacts/address list. I can't remember how it got onto the tablet originally, How do I get it back ?
    They should have been backed up on your Gmail account and should have pulled back down when you logged back in to your Gmail. Try going in to your settings, accounts, the Google account you are using and make sure that contacts is set to sync.
    04-07-2015 02:29 PM