Can someone help me to root my device? I really need to root my device, but I don't know how?

Sreenidhi A

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
i had selected a few photos from my camera roll and pasted into a new album. i thought now that i have them in a new album..i can delete them from camera roll.. when i deleted them i lost the new album too....i tried many softwares to recover it.. but couldnt get them.. most of the softwares are asking me to root my android device.. nd when m trying to root them using KINGO root, root genius etc.. the root process always gets failed..mine is HTC desire 826 .. can i ever get those photos back??? i desperately need them..

M SRY M POSTING MY QUESTION HERE CUZ NO ONE IS REPLYING TO MINE :'(

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
i had selected a few photos from my camera roll and pasted into a new album. i thought now that i have them in a new album..i can delete them from camera roll.. when i deleted them i lost the new album too....i tried many softwares to recover it.. but couldnt get them.. most of the softwares are asking me to root my android device.. nd when m trying to root them using KINGO root, root genius etc.. the root process always gets failed..mine is HTC desire 826 .. can i ever get those photos back??? i desperately need them..

M SRY M POSTING MY QUESTION HERE CUZ NO ONE IS REPLYING TO MINE :'(

See response to your other post here: http://forums.androidcentral.com/android-5-0-lollipop/543679-unable-recover-photos.html

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jm_rookie2