l am using a galaxy gio and l got an application for WIFI auto configuration but on opening it to finish the configurations l am getting a message which is (processcom.ruckuswireless.android)has stopped unexpectedly.
    04-07-2015 09:39 AM
    Looking at that error, I am guessing that the string "processcom.ruckuswireless.android" is the internal process name for that WiFi admin app you downloaded. It is basically failing when you try to launch it... It may not be compatible with your particular phone/Android version. To verify, go into Settings-Apps-Downloaded and find the Wifi admin app you downloaded. Open up the app config window and clear both the app data and app cache... yes, you will lose the work you just did...

If you clear the data and the application launches, try to configure it again and then reload. If you get the same error, then there may not be much you can do... the app just won't work with your phone. You can either try to leave a note for the developer on google Play mentioning your phone/android version and your issue, or you can download a different wifi admin application.
    Looking at that error, I am guessing that the string "processcom.ruckuswireless.android" is the internal process name for that WiFi admin app you downloaded. It is basically failing when you try to launch it... It may not be compatible with your particular phone/Android version. To verify, go into Settings-Apps-Downloaded and find the Wifi admin app you downloaded. Open up the app config window and clear both the app data and app cache... yes, you will lose the work you just did...

If you clear the data and the application launches, try to configure it again and then reload. If you get the same error, then there may not be much you can do... the app just won't work with your phone. You can either try to leave a note for the developer on google Play mentioning your phone/android version and your issue, or you can download a different wifi admin application.
    04-07-2015 09:47 AM