I have signature in my emails.

i want to add a pic?
    04-08-2015 04:40 PM
    To add a logo or image to your signature, you need an email client capable of composing HTML email (sometimes called 'rich text'). AquaMail, Maildroid, Type Mail and several other clients can do it. The stock email app and Gmail app cannot.

To setup including a logo or other image in your signature follow these steps. The exact procedure in steps 3 & 4 will depend on your choice of email client.

1. Save the image file to your device or make the image file available on a publicly accessible host - a website or Google Drive for example. I use Google Drive. Instructions on how to host a file on Google Drive can be found here:
    http://www.dalebasler.com/2014/03/ge...-google-drive/
    2. Set your email client to compose email as HTML.
    3. In Settings > Signature > Add image specify the local location of the saved image or URL of the remote image location.
    4. Add the desired text and save.

It takes a little work. But when done, it's pretty cool, really gives a professional look. And you can add the same remotely hosted image to your signature in Gmail webmail (do it in Gmail Settings in a browser) or use it for a custom signature file with a desktop email client. Nice!

Android since v1.0. Linux user since 2001.
    04-08-2015 05:24 PM