I keep getting this notification on my panel, it says CPU lagging detected and that the internet is draining my battery. I hit the boost button and it goes away but it re appears after a while. I have the advanced task manager app. How can I fix this? Please help

Posted via the Android Central App
    04-08-2015 07:06 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! My general recommendation is to stay away from "booster" apps. They don't really help much, and they can actually be counterproductive. Apps like these often focus on closing apps that are open in RAM, but the way Android works, the system wants RAM to be relatively full of open apps, to allow for quicker and more efficient app opening and switching. If you start closing apps, the system will just open them up again, or open different apps. If apps are closed frequently or automatically, then you can set up a vicious cycle of open-close-open-close, which takes battery and can slow things down.

Closing an app can be useful if it is misbehaving, like if it's hogging too much RAM or being too active in the background. But that can be done using the system menu, and doesn't require any special apps.

See how the phone does if you uninstall that booster app.
    bernice062985 likes this.
    04-09-2015 12:03 AM
    Thank you

Posted via the Android Central App
    B. Diddy likes this.
    04-09-2015 09:02 AM
    Actually, it sounds like adware or a Trojan. My Note 3s have NEVER shown that message (and my wife is on hers about 12 hours/day). I'd install Malwarebytes Anti-Malware and a good antivirus like Avast Mobile Security & Antivirus or Kaspersky Internet Security. (And if you have any apps written by Cheetah, uninstall them - they don't understand how Android works. Their apps are written to make a Windows phone work better ... which makes an Android phone run worse.)
    B. Diddy likes this.
    04-13-2015 12:22 PM