i have rooted samsung galaxy core 2 with **removed by moderator**... but i installed supersu app from google play store and it's was working fine but recently I have updated **removed by moderator** after updating the supersu app stopped working. what should I do?
    04-09-2015 01:11 PM
    i have rooted samsung galaxy core 2 with **removed by moderator**... but i installed supersu app from google play store and it's was working fine but recently I have updated **removed by moderator** after updating the supersu app stopped working. what should I do?
    Do you still have root permissions? There are apps in the Play Store that will help you check if your device is rooted. If not, then you may have to re-root it and make sure everything is fully updated/installed (Binary).
    04-09-2015 02:52 PM
    The device is rooted and the apps that requires root promotion is working using "kinguser" but some apps tell me that supersu app is better so after updating "kinguser" , every time i open supersu app i receive this message "the su binary need to be updated. Continue? " then i press "normal then after a few seconds it gives me this message : "installation failed ! Please reboot and try again. " i try to rebooted it several times but it didn't work.
    Attached Thumbnails whay supersu stopped working?-root-nexus-4-nexus-5-under-minute.w654.jpg  
    04-09-2015 11:12 PM