So, I have Samsung Galaxy Note4 and new software was updated today... of course my whole phone changed, but there are two things that are sooo annoying. First, when I receive my sms, nothing shows up on lock screen, NOTHING... If I click the lock button to see if there is something new, I wouldn'd now... so i have to unlock my phone and THAN i get to se that I received sms. The other thing is with music: when I play some song, there is no song name, prev-play-next buttons, that little line that shows that song is playing and how long is it...again-NOTHING (*facepalm*)..just a regular pic of blue-and-white CD...if I didn't my earphones in my ears, I wouldn't know that the music is on.. i know, i know these things are not big deal, but they are hell of an annoying stuff and PLS help me fix it
    04-09-2015 02:00 PM
    So, I have Samsung Galaxy Note4 and new software was updated today... of course my whole phone changed, but there are two things that are sooo annoying. First, when I receive my sms, nothing shows up on lock screen, NOTHING... If I click the lock button to see if there is something new, I wouldn'd now... so i have to unlock my phone and THAN i get to se that I received sms. The other thing is with music: when I play some song, there is no song name, prev-play-next buttons, that little line that shows that song is playing and how long is it...again-NOTHING (*facepalm*)..just a regular pic of blue-and-white CD...if I didn't my earphones in my ears, I wouldn't know that the music is on.. i know, i know these things are not big deal, but they are hell of an annoying stuff and PLS help me fix it
    I believe you are referring to the recent Lollipop (5.0) update?

Go into system settings and look for the lock screen menu. Make sure widgets and notifications are enabled on the lock screen and see if that fixes your problem.
    04-09-2015 02:41 PM