So, I have Samsung Galaxy Note4 and new software was updated today... of course my whole phone changed, but there are two things that are sooo annoying. First, when I receive my sms, nothing shows up on lock screen, NOTHING... If I click the lock button to see if there is something new, I wouldn't know... so i have to unlock my phone and THAN i get to se that I received sms. The other thing is with music: when I play some song, there is no song name on lock screen, prev-play-next buttons, that little line that shows that song is playing and how long is it...again-NOTHING (*facepalm*)..just a regular pic of blue-and-white CD...if I didn't have my earphones in my ears, I wouldn't know that the music is on.. i know, i know these things are not big deal, but they are hell of an annoying stuff and PLS help me fix it
    04-09-2015 06:17 PM
    I have been l_g g 3 with t mobile and doing all sorts of funky things since I got it but I wanted to ask you something AC I want to switch to the note 4 would you recommend it?Besides that stuff your dealing with now of course.

Posted via the Android Central App
    07-02-2015 04:48 PM
    I have been l_g g 3 with t mobile and doing all sorts of funky things since I got it but I wanted to ask you something AC I want to switch to the note 4 would you recommend it?Besides that stuff your dealing with now of course.

Posted via the Android Central App
    This thread is over 2 months old.
    07-02-2015 05:44 PM