Lollipop - main calendar missing

A

AC Question

My phone updated to Android and now my calendar is not syncing properly. It shows calendars I've added, like ones I've been invited to, but it does not show my main calendar associated with my Google account. I've tried rebooting, re-syncing, everything I can think of. I am using the "calendar" app that comes with Android, not the "Google Calendar" app that you have to download. Anyone else had this happen and know how to fix it?

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
My phone updated to Android and now my calendar is not syncing properly. It shows calendars I've added, like ones I've been invited to, but it does not show my main calendar associated with my Google account. I've tried rebooting, re-syncing, everything I can think of. I am using the "calendar" app that comes with Android, not the "Google Calendar" app that you have to download. Anyone else had this happen and know how to fix it?

Welcome to Android Central!

What kind of phone do you have? Have you tried booting in to recovery and clearing the partition cache to see if that fixes the issue?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc