I used the memo app on my LG AS870 to inventory some equipment in storage at work. Then I went to upload the memo to my Google docs to transfer to my pc. When I try to upload it, it asks for my Google email address and password, which I know are correct, and every time I try to sign in, it says incorrect email address or password, please try again. I signed into Google on my PC to verify I have the correct password, and then even changed my password just to be sure, but still the same error. I'm already signed into Google + and Gmail on my phone, Google docs is the only app I'm having this problem with.
    04-10-2015 12:14 PM
    I used the memo app on my LG AS870 to inventory some equipment in storage at work. Then I went to upload the memo to my Google docs to transfer to my pc. When I try to upload it, it asks for my Google email address and password, which I know are correct, and every time I try to sign in, it says incorrect email address or password, please try again. I signed into Google on my PC to verify I have the correct password, and then even changed my password just to be sure, but still the same error. I'm already signed into Google + and Gmail on my phone, Google docs is the only app I'm having this problem with.
    Welcome to Android Central!

Do you have multiple Gmail accounts on your phone?
    04-13-2015 07:06 AM
    My phone did have another Google account on it at one time. I had temporarily traded phones with my girl so I could fix her phone when she was having problems with it. But her account has since been removed, and when I go into "Accounts and Sync" and click on Google, my gmail address is the only one that is listed. (the original post was mine, but I wasn't signed in at the time, but it made me sign it to reply)
    04-13-2015 08:30 AM