Hey guys, long time lurker, first time poster here. I tried googling my problem, but I couldn't find a straight answer, so here I am. My phones been running kinda slow lately and when I looked into it, I saw that a process called "security storage" was using about 20% of my CPU, even when I wasn't doing anything. I'm not sure what this is or what's causing it, but I have a feeling it might have something to do with tripping Knox or installing something I wasn't supposed to. I'm running a rooted Verizon galaxy s5 with stock rom if that matters. Thanks for reading if you made it this far.
    04-10-2015 12:57 PM
    Hey guys, long time lurker, first time poster here. I tried googling my problem, but I couldn't find a straight answer, so here I am. My phones been running kinda slow lately and when I looked into it, I saw that a process called "security storage" was using about 20% of my CPU, even when I wasn't doing anything. I'm not sure what this is or what's causing it, but I have a feeling it might have something to do with tripping Knox or installing something I wasn't supposed to. I'm running a rooted Verizon galaxy s5 with stock rom if that matters. Thanks for reading if you made it this far.
    Welcome to Android Central!

Is your phone encrypted?
    04-13-2015 07:14 AM