ok so i have a samsung galaxy ring, and it died this morning and i havent used it nor charged it all day. i went to plug it in a good 2 hours ago and i checked it just now to see if it had some juice and i took it off the charger and tried to turn it on and nothing happened and i did all the troubleshooting imagined, battery, reboot etc. so i plugged it back in thinking it wasnt charged and the screen lit up like the little charging symbol with the green juice inside like it was turned off charging but instead of seeing that i saw just a blank screen that lit up my screen for about 4-5 seconds then it goes away and the screen is completely black no indication of light anywhere not even the little red light that shows its charging. it keeps on flashing from the lit up screen to the black screen. now i have taken my battery out for 15 mins and out it back in, nothing happened. then i hit the restart button on the bottom of my phone or refresh button whatever and that also didnt work. any answers
    04-12-2015 12:19 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! The battery might be so drained that it needs to charge up for at least 4 hours or so before it has enough power to finish the boot process. Leave it plugged into a wall outlet for at least that long (and preferably overnight) without disturbing it. Then try again. If it doesn't work, then the battery might be totally dead--try a new one.

In general, avoid letting a battery run out before you recharge. Frequent deep discharges of a lithium battery will reduce its overall lifespan. Get in the habit of charging your phone when it reaches about 30-40%.
    04-12-2015 12:31 AM