A lot of my apps for the S6 are not working.

A

AC Question

The message I get is "Unfortunately Gmail has stopped".

This is the same for Sky News, My Vodafone, LinkedIn, Accuweather.

Any ideas?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Try booting into Safe Mode, which temporarily disables all 3rd party apps. https://support.t-mobile.com/docs/DOC-21007

If the problem disappears in Safe Mode, then something you installed is causing the problem. You may have to uninstall apps one by one until the problem disappears. If the problem persists in Safe Mode, then it's more likely to be a hardware or firmware problem.

kingkong90210

Oct 23, 2015
Visit site
Do u also occasionally get a message unfortunately outlook stopped working also?

I had the same problem. But at the same time multiple other apps also stopped working so that made me think the problem was something else rather than the outlook app.I even updated the outlook app as well as all the other apps that weren't working but none of then would work.I then noticed that there was 2 copies of the outlook app. The original old one and the newer one that I installed (during my attemps to fix all the apps that stopped working).*I then deleted to old outlook app. Suddenly low and behold all the apps srarted working again and the outlook error message dissappear. Woot!This was my solution. Give it a try

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xd3dp1gX