Samsung galaxy note 2 turns off every time i turn it on?

briahnna123

Apr 12, 2015
Visit site
Yesterday it was stuck in the "boot up" stage of the phone turning on. Ive tried: Taking out the battery and putting it back in, charging it, I reset my entire phone. It worked last night but as soon as I unplugged it, every time I turn it on, it turns on for 2 seconds and turns right back off. It says its fully charged. I don't know what else there is to try

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to the forums. Try taking the battery out again, and on a flat surface, try to spin it. If it does, then the battery has a bulge in it, and that is causing a bad connection. A new battery should fix it.

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Even if it doesn't spin, if you've been discharging it lower than 40%, it's shot by now. (The good news is that the battery for that phone is cheap. Put together an order of $30 or more on Amazon, or the shipping cost will be a large part of the price. [An Anker battery - I like them better than the original Samsung - is only $12.])

GregMargie

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
I agree. When I was still using my Note 2 up till last Nov. prior to Note 4, my N2 was doing the same or loosing power very quickly. I got a new battery and it was perfect and still is... I keep it for a spare phone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781