I realize this is an Android forum but I was, ah, hoping we could be accepting of all OS of phone
    I'm planning to switch from T-Mobile to Sprint. I currently have an iPhone 5s, which I like (though the screen could be bigger, my hands are rather larger).
    I'm going to have to either lease a phone or do the Easy Pay option. So cheaper is still better. I've already decided Samsung G 6 is too much (think they want $80 per month for that. I could probably get a different phone and my total would be $70-75, so not keen on it still unless it's AMAZING or something).
    I do like my iPhone and I'm sure I'd like a 6. What I'm really looking for in a phone is:
    longevity-it's not gonna start freezing after a while. Or shatter if I drop it (I don't drop phones much, just a fear)
    Newness- I'd like to be able to use this phone for 2+ years without feeling the need to upgrade. This doesn't seem like it would be a problem for iPhone.
    Manufacturer- would be great if the maker was cool about replacing phones that have issues...I don't want to buy a protection plan and I think Sprint only covers for a year.
    I think my options could be:
    HTC One m9
    LG G3
    Nexus 5
    LG G Flex
    iPhone 6
    HTC One m8
    LG G FLex2
    HTC One
    Galaxy S5
    iPhone 5s
    Galaxy S5 Sport
    HTC One E8
    LG G2
    iPhone 5c
    LG G3 Vigor
    04-13-2015 12:46 AM
    Hello.

Here is a writeup of what Android Central viewed as the best phones for 2015 w/ Sprint.

The Best Sprint Phones of 2015
    Golfdriver97 likes this.
    04-13-2015 08:56 AM
    I did a mock build of the S6 Edge (I know you said that was expensive for you, but I went with the most expensive device to try to get the highest price possible), and with the Unlimited plan, not the Unlimited Plus, no insurance and got a total of $85/month ($60 for the plan, and $25 for the device), before taxes and fees, with no insurance.

Basically, this will be roughly your cost, before taxes and fees, on almost with any device you choose. If say the G3 is $15 for the monthly payment, that will bring you down to $75, again with no insurance. Taxes and fees can still probably put you back in the $90-$100 range.
    04-13-2015 09:18 AM