Need help on my Nexus 7 2012 wifi

A

AC Question

i updated my nexus 7 2012 wifi to lollipop 5.1, now it freezes, i did wipe cache but still slow, then i factory reset, then everything stops at data erasing... dont know what to do..please help, i did not enable debugging

Apr 14, 2015
Visit site
hello, thanks for the fast reply, it was updated OTA, it was ok at first, then after a couple of days usage, it began freezing, apps hanging, i looked for answers over the net, and i found out that wiping the cache may help, so i did, it runs fine for another day or two, but it just lags so much that its barely usable, so i decided to factory reset it, i have nothing important on the tablet (all the apps installed are free anyway) that when it all started. it stops at " formating /data... everything fails, cant even go to bootloader, it shows android with a red exclamation point... pls help, im not a techie but i can learn fast, thanks a million

Apr 14, 2015
Visit site
the link you gave me is not possible because i cannot access the bootloader anymore, thanks anyway but i think my tablet is toast :( will now have to get a new one (it's my daughter's tablet) but will still look for solutions if there 's a chance to fix this, thanks thanks