I just bought a Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5" mainly for accessing internet and viewing pictures at home. I am currently using Samsung Galaxy Note 3 for my phone and internet usage and take it with me everywhere. On Note 3, when I read newspaper, the font size is just perfect for my liking though I need to scroll down to read the entire article because most won't fit on a single page. On Tab S 10.5", because of the bigger screen size, most articles fits on a single page (I don't need to scroll down) but the font is too small for my liking (even smaller than that appearing on Note 3). And when I enlarge the font size by pinching-out (zooming-in) the senctence extends beyond the tablet margin, I then need to scroll sideway to read the full sentence which is annoying. How can I adjust the font size and have the column automatically adjusted to fit the tablet screen so I do not need to scroll sideways to read every word in a sentence. Or is this the issue with the newsapaper and not the device? On Note 3, the font size seems perfect without requiring any zooming at all for all newspaper and magazine. Thanks all.
    04-13-2015 09:59 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! What app are you using to read the articles?
    04-13-2015 11:38 AM