When on a phone call & go to end it or checking voicemail & need to press a key to save, delete etc... I go to my screen and it is black and I try tapping, sliding,swiping screen and push the button on the back and nothing happens. This is my first android phone and it hasn't been easy getting to know how to use it about ready to take it back. I had a Nokia lumia 900 before this. Anyway it is a Sprint LG G3 Vigor. Also, having trouble with google voice typing. I read it will work wherever there is a keyboard used. How do you use it for adding contact name and number etc.. It is checked on in settings.
    04-13-2015 10:46 PM
    1) The screen should come back when you take the phone away from your face. The proximity sensor turns the screen off during a call, when the phone is near your face, so you don't "cheek dial". It can be fooled if you have a screen protector that covers it. Otherwise, the sensor is defective, and if the phone is under warranty, bring it back to Sprint.

2) To voice type, you have to tap the mic button on the keyboard. It's not active by default when there's a keyboard showing.
    04-13-2015 11:33 PM