I tried using the Explorer's "Properties" option to take a look at the Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge, but it told me nothing about the built-in memory. The service person disappeared for a while to install a tough/complicated case. The serial number on the original box does not match the serial number that the Microsoft Explorer shows. That's why I want to know whether I have the right device. Also, before putting the case on, he used a paper clip to poke open a little "drawer" on the left side and looked at a "card" --the specs say "no card." I would like your opinion/s about all this.
    04-13-2015 11:37 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Go to Settings>Storage, and see how much Internal Storage is listed there.

The little drawer he opened was for the SIM card, which is necessary in order to make calls and access mobile data. When you say the specs say "no card," do you mean the SIM card or the microSD card?

Keep in mind that the serial number in Settings>About Phone (which I assume is the same one you're seeing in Windows Explorer) is not the same as the one on the box. I'm actually not sure what the serial number in the Settings menu is, but it isn't the product serial number.
    04-14-2015 12:15 AM