Realized I had several old very long text threads so I decided to get rid of them. Bad choice! Of course the very first one would not delete because it was too long. Had to hit soft key to restart phone. That worked for a few more threads but then had to take battery out to get anywhere and then all of a sudden the battery got very hot. Took it out. of course...but when I went to start it again it wouldn't turn on. It was "dead" even though it had previously had about 80% on it. I have 12 texts but can not get to them because I keep getting an error. Can not get into setting with the pad on the front....screen goes black and then "restarts" itself. I have turned the phone off for now. I am afraid I have fried something...trying to get it to do too much at once. Anyone with any advice at this time of the night (morning) would be greatly appreciated!!!
    04-15-2015 12:49 AM
    Hello! The thing I would have suggested is to go into your applications section in your settings menu to clear the cache and data of the messager app to get rid of those messages, but you stated that you cannot access the settings menu. Are you able to access recovery? It would also be awesome if you could state what device you are currently having trouble with.

Sent from my splendid Note 4.
    Hello! The thing I would have suggested is to go into your applications section in your settings menu to clear the cache and data of the messager app to get rid of those messages, but you stated that you cannot access the settings menu. Are you able to access recovery? It would also be awesome if you could state what device you are currently having trouble with.

Sent from my splendid Note 4.
    04-15-2015 01:01 AM