"Playstore will not connect" is the message I get. I've Googled numerous sites and forums and tried every work around, short of a device reset e.g. clearing cache in Playstore, Services, Framework etc -- everywhere I can clear cache. I've deleted the problem account, reinstalled it, created a brand new account, deleted the old account and used the new account Nothing works and I get the same message with the new account. Device is a Sony Experia 2 SOL25. Suggestions?
    04-16-2015 09:10 AM
    Welcome to the forums. Try resetting app preferences. Settings>Apps>menu>reset app preferences. This sometimes helps with Play issues.
    04-16-2015 09:12 AM
    Thanks. Tried resetting. Does not work. Have also confirmed the time settings. No good. Cleaned cache everywhere in All apps that it can be cleaned but no good. Tried rebooting but no good. Tried On/Off Airplane mode several times. No good. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling but no good. Everything else that Googles uses to collect my data works and syncs i.e. Gmail / Chrome / Google +/ Google Search / Photos / Play Books etc etc but not Play Store. I'm not going to hard reset my device and screw up all my settings just so I can use Play. Any other suggestions? Also, can I disable/delete get rid of Photos? It just popped up and don't need it.
    04-18-2015 01:32 AM