No google apps working on my 3G net but working fine on my college wifi only .Don't know why?

Madhur Kumar

Apr 16, 2015
Visit site
Few days ago, i was trying some proxy and VPN apps like Drony and many more... so that i can unblock the internet served by college WiFi (Cyberoam security). but after some days, a strange problem occurred , None of the Google apps like Google play etc. were working on my 3G reliance network.. also i tried at some other networks also..but they didn't worked.
The thing is that they only work on my college WiFi and nowhere else..
i.e if i am at home ,i can not open play store or Gmail app..

now my friends are using Psiphon to unblock the college WiFi , But when i use Psiphon ,then it blocks all the net... that is i can not even use my browsers to search anything... no play store ,no Google app ,nothing except COC and Whatsapp.
with psiphon ,i can send and receive messages on whatsapp but cant download pics vids etc
but yeah , with Psiphon i am able to play Clash of clans on college WiFi...which was not working on college WiFi alone....
i also cannot sync my COC progress with Google ...as on my 3G network ,Google apps doesn't work
and the game doesn't work on college WiFi
and with WiFi and Psiphon ,again all the Google apps stop working...
I have tried factory resetting ...nothing worked..
PLEASE HELP....
device - Gionee P2 4.2.2 jellybean

Ahmad Sibki

Jul 10, 2015
Visit site
hey
hope someone will see this
its been a while now and im having this problem
so on 3g facebook and gmail and some apps dont load
but whatsapp working smoothly
UNLESS i used psiphon!!!
then everything will work and load and no problem
it started like 2 or 3 months ago
did anyone know the solution???
BTWWWWW
IMPORTANT
i started to have the same issue even on my wifi netwerk...the facebook doesnt load (on laptop too ) without turning Psiphon on...but then I reset the settings of my router and it worked!!
so I thought maybe if i format my mobile then it will work on 3g...but it did't
so what the hell?!!
please help
btw my mobile is mega 5.8 but i dont this matters

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance