All I need is to download the photos I take with the phone into my computer. It worked with my Windows 8 computer nicely. When I connected the phone to my Windows 7 the first time I was prompted to download HTC driver installer and HTC Manager. I thought I must do that in order to reach the photographs. So I downloaded them. But they did not lead me to the photo storage. Now when I connect the phone to the compute "CD Drive (M HTC Syne Manager" shows up under Devices with Removable Storage, and "HTC One M9 portable Media Player" shows up under Portable Devices. I cannot get the photos. I tried to uninstall HTC Driver Installer but it is not possible. Can any one tell me what to do?
    04-16-2015 11:21 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! If you never use HTC Sync Manager, then don't pay attention to that "CD Drive." When you connect the phone to the computer via USB, do you see a USB connection notification on the phone? Swipe down, tap it, and make sure it's set to MTP. On the computer, look in Windows Explorer and look for the M9. Can you explore the /DCIM/Camera directory now?
    04-16-2015 06:09 PM