How do I get all my contacts pics and apps off google

A

AC Question

My old turbo is 600ft in the ground how do I get the data off of it onto my new turbo I have a Google account?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! The old phone is literally buried somewhere? If it's physically lost, then the only way to get the contacts would be if you had associated them with your Google account (which automatically syncs to the Google cloud). Go to your Google Contacts website on your computer browser--do you see your contacts there? If so, then they will automatically sync to the new phone as soon as you log in with your Google account. Since you're presumably on Verizon, there's also the Verizon Cloud--did you ever set that up?

You can only access your pics if you were backing them up to the cloud somewhere (like Google+ Photos, Flickr, or Dropbox). This is where Google+ Auto Backup can be very handy.

Apps can simply be reinstalled by going to Google Play Store, swiping in from the left, tapping My Apps, and looking at the All list. Find the apps you want to reinstall there. App data may or may not have been backed up to the cloud--it depends on the app.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781