Hi all,

I'm trying to figure out if there is any way to make a preferred network operator list so if I lose my home network it automatically connects to a network I chose in advance?

I am currently with Wind and am working in an area that doesn't have to best reception on their network. My network selection is currently set to "select automatically". When the wind network drops out my phone automatically connect to Telus (rather than Wind Away". While on Telus I cannot make or receive calls and can rarely use data (data roaming is on). I would prefer to have my phone connect to Wind, and if not available than Wind away, followed by other networks of my choosing. Alternatively I can choose a network manually however my phone usually takes anywhere from 1-2 minutes to populate the network operator page with available networks. If I could easily change from "select automatically" to "Wind/Wind Away" without having to wait the 2 minutes for the network operator page to populate that would be perfect.

thank you in advance.
    04-16-2015 08:43 PM
    Welcome to the forums. How about a counter suggestion: Is there a way for you to buy a prepaid SIM card on Telus so that you can at least use your device?
    04-16-2015 09:33 PM