How do I get rid of circle ToolBox !?

A

AC Question

Just got the Edge and this toolbox here and I've gone through all the settings options that I think it could be and I don't know how to get rid of it.

I am running GoLauncher EX Prime.

anon8380037

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
If I remember, one of the launcher apps I tried last year had it's own floating icon.
Try asking in the S6 or launcher forums here. I am not clear what your issue is.
You want to remove the floating icon which only appears when Go launcher is running. There must be a setting on the Go app. The S6 probably has the S5 Toolbox icon but that can be disabled AFAIK.

Haris Resovic

Jun 20, 2015
Visit site
I found the source of the problem but sadly no solution. The source of the problem ist Lollipop 5.X. The OS creates this Floating Menu Buttons. They are no Tool Boxes and have nothing in common with the Toolbox feature of the S5/mini except that they are appearing as floating ball with 3 dots. The floating Menu button appears only in apps which are no stock apps of Lollipop and in old apps which did not replace the former Menu Button function into a 3-dot symbol(mostly in the right upper corner) in app overlay. Lollipop is asking every app at start if it has the 3 dot menu button on the right upper corner, if it has not, lollipop will create a floating menu button. Confusingly, even if some apps have a 3 dot menu button, the floating menu circle still appears. Sadly I cannot find anything to deactivate it, as it is a help mechanism of lollipop to be able to access the menu of any app, including very old ones.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12