Why is my LED screen black?

A

AC Question

I checked the youtube stuff but I am not seeing my problem. I took my phone off the charger over a week ago and it was fine. About 15 min later I heard it notify me there was a text, but the screen was black. I can hear everything but I can't see anything and touching the screen does nothing, so I can't answer a call. I even have to take the battery out to shut it off. I tried hooking it up to my computer to get the files off, but there is nothing there... I would like to reset the phone and get my stuff off so I can resell it but the only instructions I can find to reset require a working screen. I again hooked up the phone to my laptop, after removing sim and sd card, and was told it could not be read did I want to reformat. I did but am not sure if it worked. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
It sounds as if the motherboard went. That would render the phone pretty dead - no screen, not recognized by the computer. And if you reformatted the phone, there's nothing there to recover - you erased it all.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unirockers