I checked the youtube stuff but I am not seeing my problem. I took my phone off the charger over a week ago and it was fine. About 15 min later I heard it notify me there was a text, but the screen was black. I can hear everything but I can't see anything and touching the screen does nothing, so I can't answer a call. I even have to take the battery out to shut it off. I tried hooking it up to my computer to get the files off, but there is nothing there... I would like to reset the phone and get my stuff off so I can resell it but the only instructions I can find to reset require a working screen. I again hooked up the phone to my laptop, after removing sim and sd card, and was told it could not be read did I want to reformat. I did but am not sure if it worked. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks
    04-19-2015 12:32 PM
    It sounds as if the motherboard went. That would render the phone pretty dead - no screen, not recognized by the computer. And if you reformatted the phone, there's nothing there to recover - you erased it all.
    04-19-2015 03:03 PM