I was deleted some screen shot photos and accidentally hit shared button and hit airdroid. but airdroid has nothing. how do I know if those screenshots uploaded anywhere?
    04-20-2015 04:53 AM
    From where were you trying to delete the photos? I ask because I don't seem to have this Android share option. Meanwhile if it is in any way connected to your Google account, as much of your Android experience is, you could try opening your Pictures app. Pictures will connect to all of your Google accounts to display pics from everywhere you have uploaded them, like Drive and G+ to name 2. If they appear there your device has either found your accidentally uploaded photos, or their backups, either way it will tell you where it found the pics. Otherwise the only way to know if they were actually uploaded would be to check your notifications pull down. It should show some kind of status there for number of items uploaded successfully and where. However I'm guessing your past that point. Also if your device was waiting for WiFi to upload, which they often will by default, it will show you a pending upload, which could be canceled if caught before the upload. Again I'm thinking you're past that point.

If you uploaded to something named Android you could look through your app drawer and see if you can find an app for this Android and try opening it to see where it takes you. Or you can get a file manager like Astro or ES File Manager. File managers will usually connect to all of your cloud stuff. One may give you the option to connect to something on the web called Android and allow you to browse it and manage it, but again I've not heard of or seen anything named exclusively Android in or out of a file manager, but if it appears on your device chances are a file manager will offer to connect to it. Good luck, post back if you find more information. Oh and check if your device offers cloud storage, they could be calling that Android??? I forgot about my HTC offering me cloud storage when I purchased it until just now. Never used it or uploaded to it, intentionally, sorry too soon? Anyway maybe it's just storage for your device, in which case you at least don't have to worry about them getting out on the internet, which sounds like your concern, and you should be able to manage that storage.
    04-20-2015 07:42 AM