I have a (still working) iPhone 4S with Apple's Game Center installed. I've built a great city on Sim City Buildit and want to transfer it to the same app on my new Android OnePlus One. Does anyone know of way I can transfer over or do I have to start building the city from scratch ??
    04-20-2015 11:49 AM
    Ill tell you what worked for me. I got a new Android and wanted to transfer my Simcity Buildit, that I worked so long on, from my Iphone 5c. I had to go thru FB! I got very frustrated, at first! When I downloaded the game on the Android, there was no option for "log in with FB"! After trying and searching the web for answers, I said "screw it!!" Decided i was going to start all over! 5minutes into the game, after the toturials and youre "on your own", the option to "log in with FB" showed up in the game settings! There was my city! You may have to be logged in to FB on the old game on the old phone, not sure, but i was!
    06-21-2015 03:16 PM
    Just to add to this. I have played simcity buildit on my wife's ipad 2 for a while now. Not being a fan of apple in general, when I bought an android tablet I installed the game and logged in with my wife's Facebook account. As previously mentioned it transferred the saved game over. I then logged her off and logged my own Facebook account in and it updated to that too. So just in case you are using somebody else's ipad, it can work to transfer too! I didn't have Facebook installed on the android tablet when I did this though. 😊 hope this helps
    08-10-2015 05:24 PM