I bought Baldur's gate enhanced 1 and 2 about a couple of weeks ago and I wasn't able to install them on my Y88X Dragon Touch even though the Google Play store said they were compatable. The problem being that they were bigger than my total internal space. Some folks told me that if I rooted my tablet I could get it to download to my SD card and that's what I did using Kingoroot. I had it set to download to SD by default but it's still giving me the "insufficient external storage space" message when I have over 7 gigs free. What can I do to rectify this?
    04-20-2015 02:59 PM
    No, you can move apps to the SD card - if they're written so they can be moved - but downloads go to the internal Download folder. That's hard-wired into Android. Setting to install to the SD card by default means downloading to internal storage, installing to internal storage, then moving whatever parts of the app can run from the card to the card. IOW, it's the same as doing it manually, it just saves you the steps.

The only things you can do are:

1. Get a phone with more internal storage.

2. Find a ROM that mounts the SD card as the userdata partition (or learn enough Linux to rewrite the mounting structure yourself - Cyanogen 7 did.).
    04-20-2015 03:35 PM
    Hey, I just made an account to say that although your answer was most likly well meaning, i found your comment patronising and unhelpful.

Regards
    Steppping
    09-02-2015 10:49 AM