I have a rooted Alcatel One Touch Fierce running 4.2.2 JellyBean, I was trying out some root apps called Lucky Patcher and Freedom, after I messed around with them a little I uninstalled them but now I'm not able to make any in-app purchases. It keeps saying "Transaction Error" and something about Google Play Market not able to connect to the apps. Have any other rooters out there ever had this problem?
    04-20-2015 06:55 PM
    I've been having this same problem for a while. I'm on a Verizon galaxy s5. I even called Google to try and fix it and they said everything on their end looked fine, so I have yet to figure it out.
    04-23-2015 02:23 AM
    I have a similar problem same as yours too. I have a rooted galaxy note 4 and messed up the in app purchases using lucky patcher. Now, I can't make a legit transaction and Im at loss right now on what to do...

Please, can anyone help us?
    05-16-2015 07:18 PM
    I am also having the same problem. Ive used freedom and now i cant make legit purchases. since we all have the same problem. Lets try this:
    Sign out of the current gmail account associated with the current play store. Then Clear play stores app data. after that, Reset your phone. restore factory data. Remember to unroot ur device before resetting as the root program will return everything back to how it was. Making the reset pointless. also backup ur data. Then reset factory data. After that. Sign in with a totally New gmail account. And download the apps and make your purchases. Then root ur phone again if you please. I'm going to try this and see if it works.
    08-12-2015 12:41 PM
    Has anyone found a solution for this???
    10-15-2015 02:48 PM
    Go to setting, apps and find Google play. Then uninstall updates back to factory version. Then reopen the Google play and accept the term & conditions and u're good to go. Just don't install lucky patcher again.
    10-26-2015 09:49 AM
    anyone here figured it out?
    12-15-2015 10:22 PM
    Make sure your android is rooted. If you can't access chrome wait a day or two and you will have access. Download Root explorer and open it. Click the button saying Mount M/R and change it to Mount M/O then go down to a file called Ect. Open it and look for a file named Host, Hold it until there are options. Click edit in text editor. In the second line add a # in the beginning no Spaces. Shut off your device completely and then restart. Google play store will now work. credit to Daniel larue
    Devon Millard likes this.
    03-06-2016 09:08 PM
    Thank u so much dead
    05-05-2016 02:54 PM
    You can down load it just rooting gives you extra options so its not the app its rooting it.
    06-01-2016 12:31 AM
    Thanks my in-app purchases are working again.
    06-01-2016 12:36 AM
    Any solutions for non rooted phones
    06-22-2016 07:09 AM
    Make sure your android is rooted. If you can't access chrome wait a day or two and you will have access. Download Root explorer and open it. Click the button saying Mount M/R and change it to Mount M/O then go down to a file called Ect. Open it and look for a file named Host, Hold it until there are options. Click edit in text editor. In the second line add a # in the beginning no Spaces. Shut off your device completely and then restart. Google play store will now work. credit to Daniel larue
    I do not have a host file
    07-14-2016 11:18 PM
    For anyone having this problem with lucky Patcher installed, open lucky Patcher and at the bottom of the app is a button that says switches. Click on it and make sure the first 3 switches are in the off position. This should fix the problem.
    10-02-2016 12:50 PM
    For anyone having this problem with lucky Patcher installed, open lucky Patcher and at the bottom of the app is a button that says switches. Click on it and make sure the first 3 switches are in the off position. This should fix the problem.

Well i just tried that and it didnt work
    10-09-2016 11:25 AM
    Tysm man u r a life saver this works like a charm for me ty once again
    10-22-2016 03:11 AM
    Tysm man u r a life saver this works like a charm for me ty once again
    10-22-2016 03:11 AM
    I tried it its not working . When every I tried to do inapp purchase for games it says please wait. and no change.
    12-26-2016 07:41 AM
    If any one found out how to make. In app purchase error fix can you please share. I tried restoring play store also tried to put # on 2nd line of the host file. Still problem not solved. When ever I try to do in app purchase on any game like asphalt 8 sixguns etc.. All I am getting is " please wait" even after long time no change. It's still on please wait. If any one know to solve it pls do share.
    12-26-2016 07:48 AM
    I have not rooted my phone.
    But when i make a purchase it says payment sucessful.
    After few seconds it says transaction error 0
    Please tell me how to fix this problem.
    02-04-2017 01:47 AM