There is a calendar on my Android phone called "My Calendar (Events)" that is not available on my PC calendar list. I have selected all canendars on both my phone and PC. the Events calendar isn't on my PC. Therefore, all calendar entries created on my phone that are placed into the Events calendar do not show up on my PC.. I have sync'd everything several times to no effect.

What am I missing. I just want both the phone and pc to have the same calendar entries in them. BTW, I have several calendars being displayed... Holidays, Birthdays, Pirates Schedule, etc. They are sync'd perfectly. What's up with the Events calendar and how do I prevent creating any entries into that calendar AND change all of the existing entries to another calendar?

Any help would be appreciated.

Posted via the Android Central App
    04-20-2015 10:34 PM
    My Calendar is probably just locally saved to the phone, and doesn't sync to your Google Calendar in the cloud at all. This is like associating contacts with the Phone account--these kinds of accounts typically don't sync anywhere, and I usually recommend against using them. They might be able to sync to your computer using 3rd party software (typically from the carrier), like HTC Sync or Kies--but it's not automatic like what happens with Google, so it's not as convenient.

What you'll need to do is see if you can export the My Calendar events to a .csv file, then import it into your Google Calendar. First, go to your Calendar app, select My Calendar, tap Menu, and look for an Export option. If you find one, then export My Calendar to a .csv file, and then follow these steps to import into your Google Calendar: https://support.google.com/calendar/answer/37118?hl=en
    04-21-2015 12:56 AM
    Thanks for the help!!!

Posted via the Android Central App
    B. Diddy likes this.
    04-21-2015 05:30 AM