Frustrating. I've had my Galaxy tab for several months and now it won't connect to the internet. Crazy.....I still get email but when I click on 'internet' it says, "unfortunately, internet has stopped."
    04-22-2015 07:04 AM
    In this case it may mean your browser, the stock browser is simply named "Internet". Given you are still receiving email and I'm assuming your other internet dependent apps are working, it is only your browser that is being affected. Try using Chrome or if you won't to attempt to fix your stock browser, try uninstalling any updates and then allow them to install again. It could be a bug with the installation of an update. To uninstall the last update you can either go to your App Manager scroll to Internet then choose to uninstall updates and wait for the app to update its self, or go to your PS account My Apps and look through your list of installed apps then uninstall and install the updates from there. You may also want to clear the cache and data from your browser, that would be done from your App Manager.
    04-22-2015 07:12 AM