I do not understand why MapMyFitness is not available in the gear app store anymore? I just bought the Gear 2 Neo and apparently "the partner app for the galaxy gear 2" is no longer available. It's literally the reason why I bought it............. Just spoke to Samsung and they said the app is not compatible anymore. I contacted MapMyFitness and haven't heard anything back from them. I had the Gear 1 (bought it in April 2014) and a month after I had it the app went away... Just bought the gear neo thinking I could download the app, but was SO wrong. Please, help me understand.

What else is weird to me is that other people are not complaining about it. I have been searching for others to see what the heck happened, but can't find anything.
    04-22-2015 11:47 AM
    I would like to see this on the Gear S2 as well as MyFitnessPal. Both these programs connect with my wellness program where I work, but S Health does not.
    12-15-2015 07:44 AM
    I also feel ripped off. If you google mapmyfitness, or mapmyride and Samsung gear s2, there is a big announcement that they are partnering. There is no spot anywhere saying that they changed their minds! I bought it, and it doesn't work with the big providers like myfitnesspal, or strava, either. I find s health to be very limited. I had a basic fitbit for a quarter of the cost, and I think it was better! (Though uglier!) The app also had a website, you could run stats, track things. Disappointed with the Gear S2.
    06-24-2016 12:27 PM