Can I get some help with Note 4 battery problems?

A

AC Question

Note 4 battery problems

I have had my Note 4 since about November and I love the phone. With that said, I never felt like I ever got the full capability of the battery that it seemed other people got. Not bad but not great. I am not a heavy user and I unplug at 6:30am and by 5pm it would be around 25%. Recently though I noticed it is getting worse. I did upgrade to Lollipop and that's about when it started. Today was by far the worst day, off charge at 6:30am, some light use thru out the day, and dead by 6pm. Before it died I got screen shots of the different battery screens and the awake time is constant but the screen on time is minimal. How do I determine what is using my battery when the screen is off? Is GSAM the best option? My phone tells me that Android OS, Android system and Google Play Services accounted for 35% of battery use.

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Re: Note 4 battery problems

I read a good article on AC today How to extend the battery life on your Samsung Galaxy S6 | Android Central that is relevant to any Android phone. I would agree that GSAM Battery Monitor https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...ps/details?id=com.gsamlabs.bbm&token=Tx2zyDL2 is a good way to go. I would also suggest checking the health of your battery as well. Here is also an article from PhoneArena How to tell if your smartphone's battery is healthy or bad (iPhone and Android guide) that talks about testing your battery. Its entirely possible you had a less than stellar battery at the start of its been getting used a lot more than you know.

Salidmora

Apr 25, 2015
Visit site
Re: Note 4 battery problems

Hi,
I have a question regarding the normal charging time of my note 4.
The first two times that I charged it, it ended approximately on 2 hours.
But the third and fourth time, it finished in about 7 hours.
Is it normal? Should I be worry and buy a new battery?

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cy3berOdyssey